Spectacular Ocean View Pool Home, in Paradise Beach, Riviera Maya
Real estate in the Riviera Maya Investment and growth
Acquiring a property is always an excellent investment, even though the real estate market is on record
The properties here tend to increase their value over time.
The state of Quintana Roo in particular in the last 15 years has shown constant growth, going from having 80,000 exciting hours in the 70's to a little more of 1,500,000 today. Speaking specifically of the Riviera Maya, in the last decade it has achieved incredible growth, this being one of the main reasons why which many investors have opted for the acquisition of a property in the area.
On the other hand, it should be noted that the properties on the beach have a greater return on investment and income from renting l
As a property acquired as an investment, they have a yield located around 10% annually.
Its turquoise blue and white sand beaches, luxury hotel developments and services, surrounded by the history of the world and other natural attractions, as well as if growing infrastructure, are some of the many reasons why both domestic and foreign investors see in the Riviera Maya great opportunities in the goods sector estate. Located within the main tourist destinations with the highest demand worldwide, the Riviera Maya receives around 15 million tourists a year, accompanied by an annual economic growth of 30%.
The simple fact of having a property on a beach site, in addition to having potential as a vacation rental, gives you
the opportunity to vacation at certain times of the year, in addition to the fact that its surplus value is constantly increasing due to the high demand for factors such as climate, sight, location, environments and services.
The Mexican real estate market is one of the most dollarized worldwide, guaranteeing investors the value of their property thus avoiding losses due to fluctuations in exchange rates, giving, as well as resulting in a greater return on investment short term. In Mexico there is an immense range of amenities and the Riviera Maya manages to stand out with its modern first-class infrastructure with the best commercial areas, restaurants and renowned hotel chains, but above all its incomparable natural beauties.
For these and many more reasons investing in a place full of charm such as the Riviera Maya is always an investment intelligent , and it doesn't matter if you're a foreigner or not, already that there are facilities that adapt to each type of person.
Do not hesitate and invest in paradise!
It is located in the Riviera Maya among the Hotel The Grand Mayan Riviera Maya that belongs to Grupo
Vidanta and the Iberostar Paraiso Beach Hotel, 8 minutes from Puerto Morelos, 20 minutes from Playa del Carmen
and 20 minutes from Cancun airport
Luxurious construction of 3 levels of
* Large Filtered Swimming Pool
* Pool Side Bar
* 3 Bedrooms
Closets dressing room
* 3.5 Bathrooms with Large Bathtubs
* Comes Fully Furnished
* 3 Story House
* Comes with a Golf Cart
* Community Members Only Beach
* High End Ceiling Fans
* Air Conditioning in the house
* 2 integral kitchens, the main granite and wood.
* Private urbanization, with 24/7 surveillance.
* Private complex with tennis court and a lake.
* The “Waterfalls House” lot 13, was built in * 2003,
* Total Land: 809 m2
* Total Construction = 370 m2 or 3982.647ft²
* Fully equipped and furnished and with anti-cyclonic protection windows.
* The house is insured by hurricane, fire, theft, etc.
* Reverse osmosis system (purified water), which is located in the machine room that in the garage
* It has 2 deep wells and pumps to: water, pool filter, cistern and osmosis system.
* The garage gate is electric and with space for 4 cars. In the garage there are 2 closets for tools,
* Next to the garden, there is another larger storage room; golf cart, motorcycles, bicycles, etc.
* It has a stationary tank
* Internet service, television service,
* 2 Hot Water Heaters (one for the bathrooms and the another for the washer and dryer).
We will be happy to show you this house or any other houses from our website or any other realtors website.
Disclaimer: the property information is provided by the owner. Homes For Sale In Yucatan, makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information, but is not responsible for omissions or errors.